Sunday, January 1, 2012

Slightly Late Happy Holiday to Everyone

I didn't plan on being gone as long as I was but really didn't do much November and most of December. I was trying to conserve my money, and still end up buying three pairs of heels. All from different places too.

The first pair is a lot more low key then I normally wear like smaller then a 3inch heel. I got them from jcpenney.com and shipping from them really takes a long time. I could have drove 30 minutes and got them but with free shipping at the time I could wait. The reason I got them was my idea was to wear them under pants for a shopping trip in the future.


 
A few weeks later I was doing some shopping for some house shoes since that what one of my relatives was asking for. Of course this would be the day that Target put out some of their new shoes and all the ones in my size. Even though I was sure the quality probably won't be there. I end up getting some. And to balance out the ones I bought last time I got some that were pink, at least 5in, platform pumps. They are a little loose in the side and I really don't have anything to wear with them but they look cute. I know some of my more brave readers are wondering why didn't I test them out in the store. I did but Target has this bad habit of joining their shoes together with a tie inside the shoe making trying them on hard without removing it.


And the final pair was after Christmas. I usually just ask for money so I can get what I want and pretend that what the person got me. I was planning on wearing the first pair of heels for this trip but chickened out. One Hanes Place is mainly a women's store but has a few things for men inside. I was planning on buy some pantyhoses since I had ran my last black pair earlier that week and maybe a bra. But just ended of with some pantyhoses since the bra sale was online only. Next went to Rack Room Shoes and got a pair of open toed silver heels. I wanted closed toe but at that price I was happy with them.


Friday I went to Kohls and Burlington to look for a purse. I was really picky here since I want something inexpensive since I don't plan to use it that often and something that look cute enough for me to buy. I went to Burlington and they were putting out new ones so I decided to leave and come back later. I went to Kohls and didn't really find anything I liked. I did try on a few blouses, but didn't buy anything. Most of them wear long sleeve. Not sure why summer shoes are out but summer tops aren't. I didn't end up going back to Burlington until Saturday and this time I found a purse I liked.






No comments: