Thursday, August 4, 2011

Shoe Sizing

I been looking Komet Platform Pump at Payless for about a week with no luck. I went to three locations and couldn't find it at all. So I tried my first purchase from payless.com. I got it yesterday and it was a beautiful shoe but I keep slipping out of my size 12. After all that to find a size 12 platform pump and they are too big. So I looked at there return policy. No exchanges online only returns to exchange you have to go to a store. I wish I read about that before hand. So I go to the one store I missed before and what do I find these shoes size 11 and they fit what luck. I asked the sales girls to hold these for me while I go the car to get the ones I want to exchange them with which I did quickly. I seemed nervous to her which probably made her think they were for me even if it wasn't obvious enough already. But running in 100 degree heat will make you out of breathe quickly. She told me she loved the shoes. I made the exchange and didn't have to go though all the time with waiting for them in mail. I also tried on an 11 at target just to see something and it seems I can fit 11 now. This opened up a lot of new styles for me so I am really happy now.


After this discovery yesterday, today I went to Shoe Carnival and got a pair of Madden Girls in size 11. And they fit as well.

2 comments:

MommysSlave said...

I love the shoes Alexis!
Tricia

Alexis said...

Thanks Tricia