Sunday, August 28, 2011

Another Day Another Sale


This one is a little late but it happened two weeks on a Friday. JCPenney was having a sale. Don't really mean to over promote them like it is the only store I go too. I just like them for the combination of prices and how the dressing rooms are set up. I don't like store with an attendant hanging around the dressing room. Last time I wished I could have had breast forms to see how something looks so this time I placed some of my smaller cheaper ones in my pocket and wore pantyhoses, panties, and a bra under my male clothing like normally. I looked around and saw this pretty red dress which is the only thing that really caught my attention. Took it to the dressing room, off came my male clothes, inserting the breast forms, and tried it on. It looked great but would have looked better if I had a girdle on since it was pretty form fitting. Something else I guess I need to start wearing for shopping. It was original $70 but on sale for $40. I liked it but not that much. Plus they seem to be were going to have a big sale Saturday. Came back the next day and what do I find. Dress is $30 and $5 off with the purchase of $25 or more. So all said and done I got it for about $27 with tax.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice shopping trip! I like it there... always have a problem when checkouts for whole store are in front, though...

Alexis said...

Thanks, the one I use have checkouts spread out across the store. I have used both the one by the male and female clothing sections. I usually use the male one because it closer to the dressing room I use. And used the female one when I didn't need to try on something.