Friday, September 21, 2012

Shoe Dazzle


Sorry I have updated my blog more but nothing major happened. A few months ago I did join Shoe Dazzle which is an excellent service. I highly recommend them. They have some very cute shoes for a decent price and if you can't spend a lot on your girlish side.

Now for some of you who live with people who don’t know about you then you need to be careful. If you choice the free or cheapest shipping it will come by U.S. postal which requires you to sign for it. If someone else signs for it the box does have a giant shoe dazzle writing on the box so they will know what you have. The most expensive one goes by UPS which doesn't require signing but if anyone beats you home well see the box with shoe dazzle on the side.

These came yesterday for me.


No comments: