Sunday, September 23, 2012

Can't Win Them All

After my recent success, I wanted that feel again so I decide to go one step farther. I wore a bra, panties, pantyhoses, red shirt, different set of black pants, and some male shoes for driving. Also was wearing full makeup and nails done. I drove until I get to Kohls to get a skirt I saw other day. I parked in the back to finish my outfit and even at night there were still a lot of cars. Took off the red shirt to insert some breast forms. Replaces it with a much more feminine low cut blouse. Replaces my male shoes with my heels. And then put on my wig and earrings. Finally a fresh coat of lipstick. I drove to a closer spot and picked up my purse and begin walking toward the door. The pants were different from yesterday. This have a side zipper so no pockets which force me to carry a purse. I walk toward the door really excited and nervous about this. As I get close to the door I feel a tingling down stairs. I got so excited that I begin to cum. I couldn't believe it because of this my trip was ruined. I sometimes were a maxipads in panties just because and really wished I had one last night. So I just headed back to my car smelling of cum and went home.

2 comments:

MommysSlave said...

At least it happened before you go into the store, that could have been really embarrassing! Regardless of this little setback, you're a huge inspiration to me. I'd love to go shopping fully dressed, I just don't think I have the guts right now. You've definitely got me thinking about it though.

Anonymous said...

Wow...exciting! Maybe I need to dress more out... and wear a maxipad! :)
Sara