Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Shoe Carnival BOGO

One day I was looking at Shoe Carnival in the woman section oh course. And I couldn't decide if I really wanted a pair. And a stock girl asked if she help me find a certain color or size. I told her no thanks I was just looking and left shortly after. I thought I had a five dollar coupon at home and might get them the next day. I go home to find it won't work for me. The purchase had to be more than $40 I thought more than $25. Got confused with JCPenney coupon. But they also had a BOGO sale. Buy one get one 1/2 price. So I go their the next day and get those shoes plus another pair. And guess who did I see the same girl. She asked came back for those? And I told her yes. She smiled and continue stocking or what ever she was doing. I get to the check out and there is a line that split into to cashiers. A guy and girl. I don't know why but I get nervous buying feminine things from guy cashiers. Luckily I get the girl cashier and if you ever been there you know they check both shoes to make sure they are the same size. She can't seem to find the size. And the guy decides to help her and look on the other pair. Both seem to like them. He asked one of the girls what she thought about a pair. There were three people(two girls and a guy) up there all together. The girl he asked said she like them but preferred them in black. I got blue because didn't have a blue shoe. Then he asked me were they for me.I would have said yes if their was one maybe two but three people. I couldn't do it and said no. Of course I sure he knew it was a lie since they were size 11, I was buying two pairs, and used a coupon. I still feel bad I lied since there was no need too.

What reminded me of that was the silver polish on my toenails. I had picked it because thought it would go well with both red and blue shoes. Now time for a new color.

2 comments:

Linda Marie Daniels said...

Alexis, I think I would have replied just as you did. If there had been one or two female cashiers, I may have told them the shoes I was buying were for me, but if there are too many people and especially if there's a male cashier, I tend to say they're a present. I've even passed up some good BOGO sales because I knew it would be obvious I was buying two pairs of women's shoes for myself.

On the positive side, it sounds like you bought two pairs of cute new shoes.

MommysSlave said...

Wow, what an exciting shopping trip! So when are you going back for more? :)

It's funny, I get more embarrassed buying women's clothes from a male cashier too.

Tricia